- Stanford University Homepage
- Stanford Event Calendar
- Stanford News
- Stanford Identity Toolkit
- Stanford Online Accessibility Program (SOAP)
We also partner with University IT in supporting Stanford Web Services. The Web Services team provides design and development support to other campus units and maintain self-help resources, including design guidelines, templates, and skins for collaboration tools such as WordPress and Drupal. These services simplify the process of website creation and promote consistent university branding and web design.
Members of our team include:
Director of Channel Technologies
Online Accessibility Program Manager
(650) 721-6380, email@example.com
Front-end Web Developr
(650) 723-4087, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question, comment, or suggestion about one of our sites, you can reach us via the Stanford Services Portal.