Wedding and portrait photography on campus for Stanford affiliates
1. The photo shoot may not disrupt campus activities. Stanford reserves the right to revoke permission and ask parties to leave for any reason, including disruption of campus, public safety concerns, and violation of Stanford policies.
2. Photos may only be taken on weekends.
3. Photos may not be taken in the Main Quadrangle, Memorial Court, the Oval, or other parts of campus besides these three designated locations:
- The History Corner (Bldg. 200), which is located on the outer perimeter of the Main Quad at the intersection of Serra Mall and Lasuen Mall (across from the Stanford Art Gallery).
- The courtyard immediately behind Bldg. 200 (across from the Traitel Building off Lasuen)
- White Plaza, (the area between the Stanford Bookstore and the Old Union Complex)
4. No more than six (6) people may participate in a photo shoot due disruption and safety issues.
5. The Stanford affiliate must carry proof of identity and Stanford affiliation at all times as it may be requested on site.
6. Professional photographers must have proof of adequate insurance coverage and indemnity at the shoot and be prepared to show it upon request.
7. Professional photographers cannot use the resulting photographs for marketing purposes. The resulting photographs and/or video must only be for the personal, non-commercial use of the Stanford affiliate.
8. The Stanford affiliate is responsible for ensuring that the photographer adhere to the university’s policies.
Last updated: May 20, 2019